- The applicants’ face should be neutral, without smiles or frowns.
- Your photos must be taken within 6 months. Dated printing is optional, but does not show a photograph that is dramatically different from your current look.
- Photos should be taken on a white background and printed on quality photo paper.
- You cannot wear any glasses when taking these photographs.
- Veins, hats and scarves are strictly prohibited, as well as any other accessories that cover your ears or forehead.
- Passport photo: strictly 4x6 cm
- Photos for visa: depending on the country of residence and can be 4 x 6 cm or 2 x 2 inches.
If you have any questions about your visa to Vietnam, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org